Thursday, August 19, 2010

Morning Tea

Every morning I have a couple of cups of tea. Nothing finer. This may seem odd given how many coffee shops and coffee companies there are in WA. I loved coffee but I gave it up for tea; usually black, with a bit of Splenda and milk. On this trip I brought two Assam teas--Black Tarajulie and Borengajuli. I found them at the Tea Grotto in SLC. When I'm camping the milk part is somewhat problemetic as I don't carry a cooler but I've learned the correct amount of powdered milk to add. It isn't as good but. . . .

I'm slightly just under 100 miles from Spokane. Given the heat and that I have been Killing my Legs to give My Ass a Ride for real I don't think I can make it all today. So I might dry-camp somewhere along the way. I will post more later when I get to a wifi hotspot.

No comments: